Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Spring must be done!

WOW! 85 degrees today. Wasn't last week in the 30's?

I am never prepared for this change and today was no different. I had great intentions of digging in my garden and enjoying the sun. But... my website is causing me a bit of grief (understatement) - so no playing today!

Since I cannot share with you all the fun on my new site, I will share some pics of projects you may have not yet seen. Enjoy!



There is something so fresh about a shiny, new toy - and this Cuisinart is no exception - except that this image was created in Adobe Illustrator and is not a photograph of the real thing! This product specification sheet was a fun project that took a lot of patience and many layers.



This product label redesign features a clear front label that shows through to the back. Since one beauty of this product is its clear formula - a perfect choice in design!


Have a great rest of your week ! Hopefully next time I write - I will be inviting you to my active website!

No comments:

Post a Comment